Sunday, May 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

So there has been something circulating around Facebook for awhile called the 30 Day photo challenge.  Basically, you post a photo of something based on the day.  I thought it might be kind of fun, so here is day one:

Day One: Post a picture of yourself with ten facts
1. I do not eat milk on my cereal, nor have I ever done so.

2. I used to play the trombone, although I was really terrible at it.

3. I wish that I was better at keeping plants alive.  In the last month I have killed an entire kitchen herb garden.

4. I spent an entire year volunteering full-time in a women's homeless shelter.

5. I am addicted to coffee, social networking and running.

6. I will be starting at Iliff School of Theology in September 2011 to become rostered in the ELCA as a Diaconal Minister.

7.  I am an Enneagram Type 8.

8. I am a case manager for a human services and homelessness prevention agency in Denver, which I love even when the work makes me want to pull my hair out.  Sometimes common sense and personal responsibility are hard to come by.

9. My favorite coffee shop is Hooked on Colfax.  I especially love that you can bring your dogs inside, there are miniature "living rooms" in the basement, the front of the building is actually made of glass garage doors and they will custom-make just about any drink.

10. I firmly believe that volunteerism and philanthropy need to be a part of everyone's life.

No comments: