Thursday, December 29, 2005

Away from the situation

I have spent the last few days away from work and from my community for Christmas, and I miss both. I always thought that it was hard to return home from College, this is way more difficult. This is the longest that I have been away from my community, and it is hard. In just the four months that we have lived together, we have bonded very closely, and now, I cannot imagine my life without them. I never dreamed that I would be so close to seven people.
I also miss work quite a bit. I have grown to love my coworkers and the clients that we work with. I know that they need me too, so I will be anxious to get back to work tomorrow.
Seperating myself from the situation, by about 1000 miles has given me some perspective. I really appreciate what I am doing, and I am so glad that I am not working at an ordinary job!

No comments: