Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Day 18 Photo Challenge

A picture of your biggest insecurity.

My biggest insecurity right now is wondering whether or not I have the wherewithal to make it through seminary and into my first call.  I know that I will be just fine with the academic part of seminary (although I know Greek and Hebrew are going to be a challenge, and the sheer perseverance involved in writing lengthy statements of exegesis will test me as well), but it is everything else that is involved.  The meetings and reflection and direction and candidacy and CPE and essay writing and competency panels and the exhaustion of existential questions.  Thank goodness that I have a ton of people praying for me and providing support, because the next three years are going to be a challenge.






(Photo taken at Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, 2009)

1 comment:

soul and culture said...

You can totally do this!