Monday, June 06, 2011

Day 16 Photo Challenge

A picture of someone who inspires you.

 My Grandma Amy.  She was smart, compassionate and accomplished so much as a person and business woman.  I miss her.
My pastor Nadia redefines the idea of what a pastor should be and helps our congregation redefine what a community of faith should be. (Please note that we are all laughing hysterically during our Church's Easter Vigil.  I am on the far left.)

My dear friend Kaija from Augustana.  She is smart, pragmatic and hilarious.  I have gotten into some of my craziest adventures with her.  We met on the very first day of school at Augie on our way to aerobics class and have been inseparable ever since.  We have traveled in Europe, to Montana for Spring Break and spent tons of time in the Black Hills.









No comments: