Sunday, July 07, 2013

Internship


I am embarking on a yearlong internship beginning on August 13, 2013.  I will spend an entire year with the good people of First Lutheran Church in St Peter, MN as I learn the ins and outs of being a pastor from my excellent supervisor and the church community.  This past friday I made an initial trip down to see my new home and to meet some of the members of my internship committee.  Below I have posted a few pictures of the house itself.  So far I have had the opportunity to meet six of the ten members of my internship committee, and I think it is going to be a fantastic year!

  I will write many more posts in the year to come, but right now, check out this amazing housing!

Front of house

















Backyard

living room


































sunroom/the place where I will write all my sermons!


















kitchen/laundry room
















dining room




















bedroom

No comments: