Saturday, December 03, 2011

12 days of Christmas...according to my fridge

In my free time I decided to get ambitious and clean my fridge.  Before the mold-covered mysteries decide to evolve and walk out of the fridge on their own.  I am a little ashamed to admit that I have amassed such a ridiculous amount of junk in my kitchen.  

On the first day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

A one year old jar of vegan mayonnaise

On the second day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Two ancient potatoes sprouting 

On the third day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

three cartons of soy milk

On the fourth day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Four jars of red curry paste

On the fifth day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Five mostly empty jars of salsa

On the sixth day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Six bottles of salad dressing

On the seventh day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Seven fossilized tortillas

On the eighth day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Eight eggs without an expiration date

On the ninth day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Nine forgotten pickle spears

On the tenth day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Ten containers of unidentifiable food

On the eleventh day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

Eleven bottles of outdated condiments 

On the twelfth day of Christmas my fridge gave to me...

An ice tray that has never been filled.

No comments: